Introduction Multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) is an applicable branch of operation research which means 'decision making considering multiple affecting criteria'.
What does MCDM stand for?
MCDM stands for Multiple Criteria Decision Making
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MCDM
We have 4 other meanings of MCDM in our Acronym Attic
- Master Controlled Documents List
- Medina County District Library (Medina, OH)
- Monroe College Distance Learning (Monroe College; Bronx and New Rochelle, NY)
- Multi-Channel Data Link
- McDonald's Lettuce & Tomato (sandwich)
- Marina Cala dei Medici (Italian port)
- Master of Communication in Digital Media (University of Washington)
- Master of Crisis and Disaster Management (Netherlands)
- Medical Chemical Defense Materiel
- Minnesota Citizens in Defense of Marriage
- malariacontrol.net (volunteer computing project)
- Malopolskiego Centrum Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Malopolskiego Teacher Training Center)
- Marine Corps Data Network
- Meridian Customer Defined Network
- MicroCellular Data Network (Ricochet wireless cellular internet service)
- Management and Career Development Offering (Widner Unversity; Pennsylvania)
- Marion Community Development Organization (Ohio)
- Mgahinga Community Development Organisation (Uganda)
- Mine Clearance Diving Officer (various armed forces)
- Mother and Child Development Organization (Jijiga, Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multiple criteria decision making is an important part of modern decision science (Zavadskas, Turskis 2011; Zavadskas et al.
Therefore greenhouse locating can be viewed as a multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) problem.
Application of a quantitative multiple criteria decision making (MCDM-1) approach to the analysis of investments in construction, Control and Cybernetics 36(1): 251-268.
9781586037482 Advances in multiple criteria decision making and human systems management; knowledge and wisdom.
Quoting Zavadskas and Turskis (2010), "there is a wide range of multiple criteria decision making problem solution techniques, varying in complexity and possible solutions.
Multiple Criteria Decision Making in the New Millennium.
Methods of multiple criteria analysis of integrated construction management The determination of the utility degree and value of the integrated construction project management under investigation and establishment of the priority order for its implementation does not present much difficulty if the criteria numerical values and weights have been obtained and the multiple criteria decision making methods are used.