Award Notice: Best value construction-indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (idiq) multiple award task order contract (matoc) note: a number of solicitation documents (s) are filed with this award briefcase as there are 10 awards to be made off Contract award dollar amount: $0.
What does MATOC stand for?
MATOC stands for Multiple Award Task Order Contract
This definition appears frequently
We have 2 other meanings of MATOC in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Aviation Training Management System
- Mobile Aircraft Torpedo Maintenance Unit (US Navy)
- Main/Alternate Telephone Number (ISDN BRI)
- Multimedia Augmented Transition Network
- Meal, Accommodation and Transportation Order (used to bill services for passengers from cancelled airline flights)
- Military Air Traffic Operations
- Multiple Award Task Order (US Department of Education)
- Mid-Atlantic Tactical Officers Association (Wilmington, DE)
- Months After Task Order Award
- Maritime Take Off and Landing (study; Norwegian Research Council)
- Materiel Overview
- Maximum Allowed Takeoff Weight (aviation)
- Massachusetts Alliance on Teen Pregnancy
- Massachusetts Assistive Technology Partnership
- Master of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology
- Mathematics, Algebra, Trigonometry, Physics
- Maximum Transmission Point (photonics)
- Media Arts and Technology Program
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
This critical United States Army Corps of Engineers Indefinite Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) has the total capacity within the Unrestricted Suite of $315 million over a period of five years.
This is a Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC).
Army Corps of Engineers Middle East District announced today that it has awarded, on behalf of the Transatlantic Division and the Army Corps of Engineers, Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOCs) to 14 firms.
The USPFO for Georgia intends to issue a solicitation for an IDIQ, multiple award task order contract to provide maintenance, repair, construction and design-build services at Georgia Air Force and Army National Guard facilities.
ITSI Gilbane has been awarded a $585 million Medical Repair and Renewal (MRR) Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) in support of the U.
The OPTARSS II contract is a master, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (ID/IQ), multiple award task order contract.
The committee's ranking Republican, Susan Collins of Maine, said the proliferation of multiple award task order contracts "may lead to additional costs for the taxpayer.