9781586037284 Multiple access channels; theory and practice.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Multiple Access
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- Morocco (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Mortuary Affairs
- Motorcycling Australia
- Motorist Assist
- Move Along
- Moving Average
- Multi-Alert (system sensor brand name)
- Multichambered Autoinjector
- Multimedia Authoring
- Multiple Answer
- Multiple Award
- Music Ant (online guide for music software)
- Willys-Overland 1/4 Ton 4 X 4 Truck (1st Model of WWII Jeep)
- Massachusetts Army National Guard
- Master of Arts in Health Information and Informatics Management (degree)
- Multiple Attributes and Classification Problem (decision aid)
- Mission Assurance & Security Services (US IRS)
- Master of Arts in Canon Law
- Master of Arts in Development Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Jan 13, 2006 - (JCN) - Access, a Japanese mobile content delivery and Internet access technology company, announced on January 12 that Hisense Communication (HCC), a major Chinese handset manufacturer, has selected Access's NetFront Mobile Client Suite for deployment in the Hisense HT28, its trial handset for networks based on Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA), a 3G standard developed in China.
1 products that include advanced time division multiple access (A-TDMA) technology at the NCTA Cable 2002 show in New Orleans, May 6-8.
On the contrary, code division multiple access (CDMA) obtained 24.
Eliminates the Need for Multiple Access Cards and Passwords; Verifies User Identity via Fingerprint, Safeguards User Privacy; Works with Existing Security Systems, No Changes Required Privaris Inc.
The TTPCom Architecture provides a common software platform approach across multiple chipsets and multiple access technologies and has been specified to allow support for a range of multiple access technologies including traditional cellular (eg GSM/GPRS and W-CDMA) as well as emerging capabilities such as Wi-Fi, WiMax and Digital TV.
PART 1V MULTIPLE ACCESS AND ADVANCED TRANSCEIVER SCHEMES.
a leader in the development of all-IP-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology on a software defined radio platform, this week demonstrated fixed and mobile OFDMA-TDD pre-WiMAX systems at the WiMAX Forum Members General and Working Group Face-to-Face event July 11 - 15, in Vancouver, B.