These new titles, including a team-based 3rd-person shooter and a fantasy-themed multiplayer role-playing game, will further expand PS Home's new core experience, which first launched in November of 2011 with new games and genre-based districts.
What does MPRPG stand for?
MPRPG stands for Multiplayer Role-Playing Game
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Minnesota Police Reserve Officers Association
- Master of Professional Studies (UK)
- Mechanized Power Room Operations Monitor (Bellcore)
- Mobilehome Park Resident Ownership Program (California)
- Macaque Proline-Rich Phosphoglycoprotein (biochemistry)
- Management and Professional Reward Profile
- Mean Prioritized Replacement Position
- Menninger Psychotherapy Research Project (psychoanalysis)
- Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party
- Monthly Prayer Request for Priests (Catholic apostolate of prayer)
- Missouri Pacific Railroad
- Mid-Pacific Road Runners Club (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Mountain Plains Regional Resource Center
- Madhya Pradesh Rural Road Development Authority (India)
- Movie Peer Review Rating System
- Majelis Permusyawaratan Rakyat Sementara (Provisional People's Consultative Congress; Indonesia)
- Malawi Poverty Reduction Strategy
- Man Portable Robotic System
- Marine Pollution Retrieval System
- Marine Protection, Research and Sanctuaries Act of 1972
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nexon America's third quarter was highlighted with the launch of the award winning and critically acclaimed "Dragon Nest," an online action multiplayer role-playing game.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Seasoned fans of World of Warcraft (WoW), the online multiplayer role-playing game with a worldwide following in the millions, can now "get their game on" at an all-new level thanks to a new style of TV show, ON Warcraft (www.
As in all massively multiplayer role-playing games, Star Wars Galaxies will rely upon a strong and active community to populate the universe we're creating," says Haden Blackman, producer of Star Wars Galaxies for LucasArts.
21, 2000 iEntertainment Network (Nasdaq: IENT), a leading provider and operator of worldwide Internet entertainment communities, announced today it has partnered with Worlds Apart Productions to create The Eternal City 3D, a 3D massively multiplayer role-playing game that will be developed using an open-source game engine and will feature a Linux version of its game client.