This was the strategy followed in a previous paper (19), where an automatic optimization methodology based on multiobjective evolutionary algorithm (MOEA) for the maximization of the mechanical response of injection moldings was used.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Mouvement Écologique Algérien (Algeria ecological movement)
- Mt. Everest Academy (San Diego, CA)
- Mujeres en Accion (Spanish: Women in Action)
- Multi-Electrode Array
- Multi-Element Array
- Multi-Role Enforcement Aircraft
- Multi-service Enterprise Access (Motorola)
- Multicultural Education Academy (China)
- Multilateral Environmental Agreement
- Multilateral Environmental Treaty
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Music Educators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 An Interactive Search for Rules in Medical Data using Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithms (Daniela Zaharie, D.
The main focus of this work was to experiment with a relatively conventional multiobjective evolutionary algorithm extended with special diversity maintenance mechanisms that allow it to adapt to changes in the enviroment.