In 1996, the United States became a member of the Multinational Interoperability Council, (16) which is a forum for addressing coalition and multinational interoperability issues such as command relationships.
What does MIC stand for?
MIC stands for Multinational Interoperability Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIC
We have 477 other meanings of MIC in our Acronym Attic
- Moron in Charge
- Mortgage Insurance Company (various locations)
- Mortgage Investors Corporation (various locations)
- Motorcycle Industry Council
- Motors Insurance Corporation
- Mountain Instructor Certificate (UK)
- Move in Condition (real estate)
- Movimiento Indigena Colombiano (Spanish: Colombian Indigenous Movement)
- Multifiber Indoor Cable
- Multilingual Intake Center (Jersey City Public Schools)
- Multiple Interface Connection
- Multistage Interference Canceller
- Music Industry Commission (various locations)
- Music Information Centre (Norway)
- Music Institute of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Mutual Interference Chart
- MHC Class I Chain Related A
- Macrophage Inhibitory Cytokine (genes)
- Mosharaka International Conference on Communications, Propagation and Electronics
- Multistage Interference Cancellation De-Correlating
Samples in periodicals archive:
One group that appeared to meet the criteria of addressing overarching interoperability issues and a forum for working those issues was the Multinational Interoperability Council (MIC).
During his tenure at the Pentagon, Price oversaw space and communications policy and served on numerous task forces and boards, including the Multinational Interoperability Council, the Joint Battle Damage Assessment Council, and the U.