These will be of interest to any multinational company that has major business operations in the E.
What does MNC stand for?
MNC stands for Multinational Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MNC
We have 103 other meanings of MNC in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota News Council
- Minor Collector (State highway information)
- Missouri Nursing Coalition
- Mobile Network Code
- Modernising Nursing Careers (initiative; UK)
- Modified Numerical Control (engineering)
- Monday Night Crew (gaming clan)
- Monocyte (Immunology)
- Mother Nature Calls
- Mouvement National Congolais
- Multinational Corporation
- Multiuser Nyquist Criterion
- Mythical National Championship
- Senior Chief Mineman (Naval Rating)
- Multi-National Corps - Iraq
- Mason Neck Citizens Association (Mason Neck, VA)
- Maximum Normalized Cable Attenuation
- Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Act
- Micromineralogists of the National Capital Area
- Mid-Nebraska Community Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Multinational Company to Use Mocana's Open Standards-Based Device Security Framework to Secure Remote Access and Management of Point-to-Point Digital Microwave Communication Devices Mocana, a provider of complete open standards-based security solutions that are easy to use, flexible, and high performance, today announced that the Microwave Division of Siemens' COM Group has selected Mocana's SSH solution to secure remote access and management of the company's point-to-point digital microwave communication equipment.
ICEM Global Company Networks link, on a worldwide basis, workers and their representatives working for the same multinational company.
com), which was organized in 1987, is a multinational company based in Bangkok, Thailand, and provides marketing and developing business opportunities and services in Asia and in several West African countries which comprise the Economic Community of West African States, including Cameroon and Gabon.
Business/Technology Editors DAYTON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2002 Award-Winning Lotus Accelerator Software Provides Compression Savings, Enabling the Multinational Company to Maximize Bandwidth and Personnel Stampede Technologies, Inc.
com is a multinational company recognized as a leading supplier of decorative fixtures and furnishings for home applications.
We believe that the FTSE Global 100 is the best, large-cap, multinational company index for savvy global investors.
If not, they are treated as a multinational company.