2)MPC-2 was developed by the Multimedia PC Marketing Council, a group formed in 1992 to establish MPC standards.
What does MPC stand for?
MPC stands for Multimedia PC Marketing Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPC
We have 628 other meanings of MPC in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Personal Computer
- Multi-Point Circuit
- Multi-Primary Color
- Multi-Protocol Controller (Nortel)
- Multi-Purpose Cadastres
- Multi-Purpose Canister
- Multi-Purpose Card
- Multi-Purpose Console
- Multidisciplinary Pain Clinic
- Multilayer Paper Covered (wires)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CyberManCD was the first portable CD-ROM licensed to carry the Multimedia PC Marketing Council (MPC) Level 2 certification mark, signifying compliance with the strict MPC2 multimedia standards.