The key objectives are: -to present the activities and results of the ACTS Programme to political decision makers in Europe and to initiate a political dialogue between ACTS and the political community in Europe -to establish a truly trans-European information and communication service on the basis of a multimedia information service for parliaments in the CEEC, the EU (EP and national parliaments) and the North Atlantic Assembly.
What does MIS stand for?
MIS stands for Multimedia Information Service
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of MIS
We have 441 other meanings of MIS in our Acronym Attic
- Month(s) in Service
- Monthly Income Scheme
- Moody Institute of Science
- Mothers of Incarcerated Sons
- Motor Index Score
- Mounting Interface Standard (Video Electronics Standards Association)
- Mu Iota Sigma (Honor Society)
- Mulavira Interior Systems (Chennai, India)
- Mullerian Inhibiting Substance (endocrinology)
- Multi-Lingual Interview System
- Multimedia Information Systems
- Multiple Income Solutions
- Multipoint Indicate Secondary-Status
- Munich International School (Munich, Germany)
- Music in the Schools (educational program)
- Mutual Insurance Services (various companies)
- Myanmar Incubation Service Co., Ltd.
- Marketing and Information Systems & Service (Sprint)
- Maintenance Information System for Quality
- Maintenance of Internal Security Act of 1971 (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomson Reuters said Reuters Insider, a multimedia information service for financial service clients, had attracted 40,000 subscribers from some 8,000 companies.
Threat Center will be also home to eSoft's new multimedia information service, "Live
We believe that with the growing penetration of the "Family 1+" service plan, steady improvement in pricing and shift of the service plan positioning to home multimedia information service, the value of fixed-line telephone services customer will be maximized.
CP also provides multimedia information services to government, businesses and associations.
The state-of-the-art satellite will deliver digital multimedia information services such as CD-quality audio, MPEG-4 video and data to mobile users throughout Japan and Korea.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020108/LATU025 ) MBSAT will provide digital multimedia information services such as CD-quality audio, MPEG-4 video and data to mobile users throughout Japan and Korea equipped with receivers in cars, ships, trains, handheld terminals, cellular phones and home portables.
The patent covers important systems and processes relating to the delivery of multimedia information services to mobile phones and other networked devices.