While Arab-world businesses have relied on the English version of the SSL protocol, a majority of Arabic websites and internet users have not used SSL to guard against electronic intrusion, said Khalid Fattal, Chairman and CEO of the Multilingual Internet Names Consortium.
What does MINC stand for?
MINC stands for Multilingual Internet Names Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MINC
We have 10 other meanings of MINC in our Acronym Attic
- Ministère de l'Agriculture et des Ressources Animales (French)
- Myocardial Infarction National Audit Project
- Russian Ministry On Nuclear Industry
- Master of International Business (degree)
- Ministerio de la Industria Basica (Cuban Ministry of Basic Industry)
- Minecraft Battle Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Management Interactive Network Connection (USDA)
- Military-Industrial Complex
- Minnesota Intercollegiate Nursing Consortium (St. Olaf College; Gustavus Adolphus College; Northfield, MN)
- Multicast-based Inference of Network-internal Characteristics
- Multiple Interacting Continua
- Magnetic Island Nature Care Association Inc. (Australia)
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
- Minimum Color Difference (windows color system)
- Minimum Constraint Design (design strategy)
- Mince Is Not Complete EMACS
- Ministers' Conference on the Status of Women (Canberra, Australia)
- Maternal Infant Network of the Capital Region (New York)
- Mixed-Income New Communities Strategy
- Maritime Interceptor for Nuclear Detection (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only then will it become truly the global information infrastructure," said Dr Tan Tin Wee, Acting CEO and Founding Member of the Multilingual Internet Names Consortium (MINC).
AINC will be created from the Arabic Working Group of the Multilingual Internet Names Consortium (MINC).