The next work, "Usage of Holt-Winters model and Multilayer Perceptron in Network Traffic Modelling and Anomaly Detection", authored by M.
What does MLPN stand for?
MLPN stands for Multilayer Perceptron (artificial neural network)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLPN
We have 1 other meaning of MLPN in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Licensure Program for International Medical Graduates (Manitoba Department of Health; Manitoba University; Canada)
- M-Locus Protein Kinase (plant science)
- Missing Large Part(s) of the Algorithm (software fault)
- Moose Lake Public Library (Moose Lake, MN)
- Mount Laurel Public Library (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- Meadow Lake Pulp Limited Partnership, Ltd. (pulp mill; Canada)
- Master of Landscape Planning and Management (degree program; University of Manchester; UK)
- Marxistisch-Leninistische Partij Nederland (Dutch: Marxist-Leninist Party of the Netherlands; Domestic Security Service operation; 1968-early 1990s)
- Merrill Lynch Professional Networks
- Molecular Pathology Laboratory Networks, Inc. (Maryville, Tennessee)
- Michigan Licensed Practical Nurses Association
- Minnesota Licensed Practical Nurses Association
- Multi-Layer Perceptron Neural Network
- Major League Ping Pong
- Marxist-Leninist Party of the Philippines
- Maximum Loose Packed Position (physical therapy)
- Michigan Literacy Progress Profile (education certification)
- Moss Landing Power Plant
- Multi-Level Precedence & Preemption
- Multi-Link Point-To-Point Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
i] (1) The Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) procedure produces a predictive model for one or more dependent variables based on the values of the predictor variables.
Among their topics are detecting defects in composite materials, using outlier analysis and multilayer perceptron neural networks to identify and localize damage in plastic composite plates reinforced with carbon fibers, predicting fatigue life, optimizing the neural network prediction of composite fatigue life under variable amplitude loading using Bayesian regularization, and determining initial design parameters by using genetically optimized neural network systems.
In this paper we investigate the performance of a classifier for four classes of movement (flexion, extension, pronation and supination) using autoregressive (AR) modeling and a multilayer perceptron neural network.
Among the types are Multilayer Perceptron for predictions and classification, Self-Organizing Feature Maps for unsupervised clustering, and Recurrent Networks for understanding and forecasting time-series.
This type of Neural Network is called a multilayer perceptron (MLP).
2 ANN configuration The used ANN is a feedforward total connected multilayer perceptron network type with 3 or 4 layers of neurons (1 or 2 hidden layers).