He is the Turkish-born chairman of Multilateral Funding International in New York.
What does MFI stand for?
MFI stands for Multilateral Funding International
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFI
We have 147 other meanings of MFI in our Acronym Attic
- Money Flow Index
- Money Fund Intelligence
- Monitor Fault Isolation
- Montanans for Impeachment
- Mordenite Framework Inverted (zeolites)
- Mullard Furniture Industries (UK)
- Multi-Frame Integration
- Multi-Frequency Inverter
- Multi-Function Interpreter
- Multi-port Fuel Injection (automobile)
- Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (International Conference)
- Municipal Forester Institute (urban forestry)
- Marlborough Forest Industry Association (New Zealand)
- Member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia (est. 1968)
- Michigan Family Independence Agency
- Minnesota Fraud Investigators Association
- Mitsui Fudosan Investment Advisers (Japan)
- Multifamily Investment Advisors
- Mutual Fire Insurance Association
- Military Filter & Input Attenuator Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the best of several bad outcomes", said Murat Koprulu, chief executive of Multilateral Funding International, a New York-based emerging markets investment house.