2001) proposed a multifactor dimensionality reduction (MDR) method to handle high-order dimensional data and to uncover complex relationships without relying on specified models that fit interaction effects of the multiple genes (Bastone et al.
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Multifactor Dimensionality Reduction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDR
We have 178 other meanings of MDR in our Acronym Attic
- Morrendo de Rir (Portuguese)
- Mort de Rire (French: Died of Laughing)
- Mortgage Default Rate
- Motor Driven Roller (conveyors)
- Mount Device Request
- Mouvement Démocratique Républicain (Democratic Republican Movement, Rwanda)
- Movement for the Defense of the Republic (Cameroon)
- Movimiento para la de Defensa de la República
- Multi Drug Resistance (of a disease; medical)
- Multiple Dwelling Registration
- Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
- Multi-Drug Resistance 1
- Magneto-Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Malta Drag Racing Association
- Management Development Research Agency (India)
- Marina Del Rey Anglers
- Marine Design Resource Alliance
- Marketing and Development Research Associates
- Maryland Delaware Rocketry Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this article, we report a comprehensive comparison of profile regression with logistic regression methods as well as with two non-model-based clustering methods, classification and regression tree (CART) and multifactor dimensionality reduction [(MDR) 2010)], described in detail below.
2002, 2007), and multifactor dimensionality reduction (MDR) (Hahn and Moore 2004; Moore 2004, 2007; Moore et al.