was partially funded by the Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (MCEER) headquartered at the University at Buffalo.
What does MCEER stand for?
MCEER stands for Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (State University of New York at Buffalo)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Marine Corps Enterprise Desktop Standardization (US Marines Corps)
- Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence
- Maharishi Centre for Educational Excellence (est. 1999; Lambakheda, Bhopal, India)
- Maryland Council on Economic Education (Towson University)
- Massachusetts Council on Economic Education (est. 1950; Bridgewater, MA)
- Minnesota Council on Economic Education (Department of Applied Economics; University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
- Missouri Council on Economic Education
- Multicultural Center for Educational Excellence (Wisconsin)
- Monroe County Environmental Education Advisory Council (Florida, USA)
- Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Ministerial Council on Education, Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (now Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs; Australia)
- Maisons Communes Emploi Formation (French: Home Town Employment Training)
- Mississippi Construction Education Foundation (workforce training)
- Mixed Cellulose Ester Filter
- Montgomery County Education Forum (Maryland)
- Municipal Clerks Education Foundation
- Marine Corps Electronic Forms System (US Marine Corps)
- Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles (US Marine Corps)
- Managed Care Executive Group
- Monaro Continuing Education Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Homeland Security and, in the case of the research on a possible blackout, by a grant from the National Science Foundation-sponsored Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research.