Scheevel, On resolving schematic heterogeneity in multidatabase systems, Distributed Parallel Databases 1, 251-279 (1993).
What does MDBS stand for?
MDBS stands for Multidatabase System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MDBS
We have 1 other meaning of MDBS in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Methylation-Dependent Binding Protein
- Microbial and Disinfection Byproducts
- Microsoft DoubleSpace BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Parameter Block (computer security system)
- Missile Defense Briefing Report
- Measured Depth Below Rotary Table (oil drilling)
- Medical Devices and Biosensors (International Summer School and Symposium)
- Mississippi Delta Blues Society (Bena, MS)
- Mobile Data Base Station
- Multi Donor Budget Support (Ghana)
- Metropolitan Detroit Building Superintendents Association
- Murray-Darling Basin Soil Information Strategy (Australia)
- Model-Driven Business Transformation (IBM)
- Multicenter Double-Blind Trial
- Mobile and Devices Business Unit (Adobe)
- Miami Dolphins Bahamian Website
- Machine-Dependent Code (computer science)
- Macrophage Derived Chemokine (immunobiology)
- Magazine Data Card
- Magnetic Disk Cartridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multidatabase Database Integration UniSQL/M Multidatabase System (an integral part of the UniSQL Server), provides the first true multi-vendor database integration capability.
DAEF support is provided by incorporating UniSQL's object-relational technology, the UniSQL/M (tm) Multidatabase System and UniSQL E&P Data Access Layer, into the Oracle7 database.