The CX28560 device builds on Mindspeed's proven multichannel synchronous communications controller (MUSYCC(TM)) platform, which enabled the industry's first 1,024-channel high-level data link controller (HDLC) solution.
What does MUSYCC stand for?
MUSYCC stands for Multichannel Synchronous Communications Controller
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Interactive Music Tuition
- Melbourne University Student Union (Australia)
- Middlesex University Students' Union (UK)
- Monash University Student Union (Caulfield, Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne University Student Union Incorporated
- Melbourne University Student Union Limited (Australia)
- Multiple Use Sustained Yield Act
- Multiple-Use Sustained Yield Act (forestry)
- Multiwavelength Survey by Yale-Chile
- Musical Youth of California (children's choir)
- Integrated Multi-Level Control System for One-of-a-Kind Production
- Madden Ultimate Team (gaming)
- Magyar Urbanisztikai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Urban palnning)
- Mahanakorn University of Technology (Thailand)
- Main Unit Task
- Make-Up Table (film processing)
- Malta Union of Teachers
- Manpack UHF Terminal
- Marked Up Twext
- Market-Driven Understanding of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conexant's new chipsets include a broadband access multiplexer (BAM) and a 1024-channel multichannel synchronous communications controller (MUSYCC(TM)-1024) high-level data link controller (HDLC) device.
A multichannel synchronous communications controller (MUSYCC tm) device that formats and deformats up to 128 High-Level Data Link (HDLC) channels in a single CMOS integrated circuit.