ISI), an innovator in customer engagement software solutions, to augment its hosted call center capabilities with multichannel campaign management and multi-channel customer interaction.
What does MCCM stand for?
MCCM stands for Multichannel Campaign Management (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCCM
We have 52 other meanings of MCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Moultrie-Colquitt County Library System (Georgia)
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Minnesota)
- Michael C. Carlos Museum (Emory University, Atlanta, GA)
- Missile Combat Crew Member
- Model Car Club of Minnesota (Fridley, MN)
- Model Co-Evolution and Consistency Management (workshop)
- Modular Crowd Control Munition
- Monte Carlo assisted Classical Method
- MSX Computer & Club Magazine
- Music City Car Meets (cars; Nashville, TN)
- Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology
- Manchester City Centre Management Company (UK)
- Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (California)
- Moscow Center for Continuous Mathematical Education
- Macomb County Community Mental Health (MI)
- Mississippi Conference on Church Music and Liturgy (Jackson, MS)
- Marine and Coastal Community Network (Australia)
- Mathias Colomb Cree Nation (Canada)
- Merseyside and Cheshire Cancer Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific topics covered by the Pi Framework include: * Planning: Business Objectives & Priorities, ROI Benchmarking, and Tactical Briefing * Preparation: Targeting & Relevance, Data Quality, and Copy & Creative * Production: Broadcast Scheduling, Deliverability Management, and Response Management * Performance: Metrics, Analysis, and Learnings & Recommendations * People: Insight, Interpretation and Implementation * Integration: Multichannel campaign management, Real-time performance tracking, and Single customer view The current seminar will be held in London's Covent Garden on Friday 20th March, with complimentary breakfast available from 8.
This announcement occurs on the heels of Alterian's inclusion in the Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management, 1Q07 and Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management, 1Q07.
The FatWire eMarketing Accelerator provides multichannel campaign management and delivery, leveraging FatWire's user segmentation and personalization capabilities.
0 include: Conversations StrategyFlow, a multichannel campaign management module that is designed to drive customer transactions to lower cost channels such as e-mail, Web chat and Web self-service, depending on the profile and preferences of customers; two new CTI integration capabilities, one which enables Conversations customers to utilize the efficiencies of the outbound dialer while taking advantage of sophisticated enterprisewide agent routing capabilities, the other which combines superior call progress detection with reduced agent voice connectivity costs; and out-of-the-box integration with divine SoftMetric, business acti vity monitoring and performance analysis software.
May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), a global leader in database-driven software and hardware for enterprise intelligence, announced today that it has been positioned in the Leaders Quadrant in Gartner's new report, "Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management (MCCM)"(1) by Adam Sarner.
2011 "Magic Quadrant for Integrated Marketing Management"2 and 2012 "Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management.
Leaders Quadrant in Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management -- According to Gartner, leaders in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management, "demonstrate market-defining vision and the ability to execute against that vision through products, services, demonstrable sales figures and solid new references for multiple geographies and vertical industries.