2, 2002 US Technologies (UST), a leading provider of corporate electronics repair services and sales, and RadiSys (Nasdaq: RSYS), a leading global provider of embedded hardware and software building blocks and solutions, have announced an agreement whereby UST is purchasing the RadiSys Multibus I & II Product Line originally manufactured and sold by Intel.
What does MBI stand for?
MBI stands for Multibus I (computer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MBI
We have 168 other meanings of MBI in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular Breast Imaging (medical test)
- Molekylærbiologisk Institutt (Norwegian: Department of Molecular Biology; University of Bergen)
- Montana Behavioral Initiative
- Montana Board of Investments
- Montana Business Incubator
- Moody Bible Institute
- Morning Bulletin Index
- Moser Baer India Ltd.
- MotorBooks Italiano
- Multi-Beam Imaging Radar (US NASA)
- Multibus Interface
- Munchausen by Internet (psychology)
- Music and Brain Information (Database)
- My Background Instantly
- Manasquan Beach Improvement Association (Manasquan, New Jersey)
- Manitoba Brain Injury Association
- Maryland Business Incubation Association
- Massachusetts Brain Injury Association
- Maurice Bishop International Airport (Grenada)
- Michigan Biosciences Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading supplier of long-life embedded computer solutions for OEMs, has expanded its popular Multibus I and Multibus II families of single board computers with the immediate availability of three new high-performance Pentium-based products.
markets a unique range of products for Multibus I & II, ISA, and PCI.
Company name: Bit 3 Bit 3 offers the widest selection of Bus Connection products: 1) Over 35 Memo Mapped Bus-To-Bus Adaptors directly interconnect VME, MULTIBUS I and Qbus to most PCs and popular workstations from Sun, IBM, DEC, HP, SGI and Apple.