Traditional fixed or multi-year guarantee annuities are a no-risk alternative to bonds.
What does MYG stand for?
MYG stands for Multi-Year Guarantee (finance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MYG
We have 3 other meanings of MYG in our Acronym Attic
- Myfunforum.org (website)
- Mid-Yorkshire Fungus Group (UK)
- Minority Youth and Families Initiative (Iowa)
- Manassas Youth Football League (Virginia)
- Manningham Youth and Family Services (Australia)
- Maui Youth and Family Services (Hawaii)
- Melandrium Yellow Fleck Virus
- Atlantic Hagfish (FAO fish species code)
- MAS Youth Give
- Maytag Company (stock symbol)
- Microsoft, Yahoo!, Google, AOL
- Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity
- MIPS Yeast Genome Database
- Muslim Youth of Greater Detroit (Rochester Hills, MI)
- Muslim Youth Group of the Islamic Society of Orange County
- Medford Youth Girls Softball (Massachusetts)
- Missoula Youth Homes (Missoula, MT)
- Monterey California Hyatt (Amtrak station code; Monterey, CA)
- Moorhead Youth Hockey (Moorhead, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oxford Life Income Protector is a multi-year guarantee annuity, with an interest rate that is guaranteed for five years and varies based on the deposit amount.
The cooperation will provide new credit lines to GDF Suez at the corporate level, supporting the group's growth opportunities and other forms of credit support such as multi-year guarantees, performance bonds and letters of credit, amongst others.
FSA chief executive Hector Sants told the BBC's Andrew Marr show: "We have made absolutely clear that we do not expect multi-year guarantees to be paid.
A multi-year guarantee fixed annuity from Athene Annuity ranked fifth in sales in its category for the first quarter of 2012, according to the Beacon Research Fixed Annuity Premium Study, which tracks sales and product trends in the annuity industry.
Inventory Some marketing companies have hot multi-year guarantee annuities, others offer top indexed annuities.
ATHENE MaxRate is a multi-year guarantee annuity with a choice of five or seven-year guarantee periods.
Under Retiree Benefit Choice, plans can be arranged with a multi-year guarantee to provide pricing stability.