The contract awarded to Flint is part of the first phase in a multi-year development plan which will see bitumen production increase from an initial 20,000 barrels per day in 2012 to over 200,000 barrels per day by 2020.
What does MYDP stand for?
MYDP stands for Multi-Year Development Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MYDP
We have 1 other meaning of MYDP in our Acronym Attic
- Mobilizing Youth for the Delivery of Advisory Services (Canada)
- Maine Youth Drug and Alcohol Use Survey
- Mongolian Youth Development Centre
- Mongolian Youth Development Foundation (nonprofit organization)
- Muirhouse Youth Development Group (UK; youth center governing body)
- Middle Years Digital Library (University of Michigan project)
- Making Your Documentary Matter (conference)
- MAC (Muslim Association of Canada) Youth Division of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada)
- Mysterious Yonder Defense Organization (Ultraman Zearth)
- Mobility DisplayPort (digital display)
- Man Year Entitlement (work permit; Singapore)
- Man-Year Equivalent
- Methodist Youth Executive
- Mid-Year Exam (education)
- Millenium Youth Entertainment (Austin, TX)
- Make Your Experience Count (Somerset Skills & Learning; UK)
- Millennium Youth Entertainment Complex (Austin, TX)
- My Everyday English (online community)
- My Yahoo! Enterprise Edition
- Malaysia Young Entrepreneur Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of the success we are having in Lake Washington, we are now preparing a multi-year development plan in this area that will support our future growth for years to come.
Ten additional locations are to open under a multi-year development plan.