Peleton will be demonstrating the compact, multi-wavelength laser along with its existing TM3100C/TM3050C multi-wavelength laser sources, QTM100C/QTM050C channel controllers and variety of other fiber optic test equipment such as tunable sources, ASE sources and three-wavelength PON sources in Booth 3435 at the OFC/NFOEC conference and exposition in the Anaheim Convention Center, March 7 to 9, 2006.
What does MWLS stand for?
MWLS stands for Multi-Wavelength Laser Source (Pelton)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MWLS
We have 4 other meanings of MWLS in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Wing Liaison Kadena (Kadena Air Base; Okinawa, Japan)
- Manatee West Little League (Florida)
- MechWarrior: Living Legends (game)
- Maize White Line Mosaic Virus
- Massachusetts Writing and Learning Network
- Moslim Wereld Liga Nederland (Dutch: Muslim World League Netherlands)
- Michigan Women Lacrosse Officials Association
- Macarthur Workplace Learning Program (Australia)
- Minerals and Waste Local Plan (UK)
- Mike Wills Learning Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 /PRNewswire/ -- Peleton, a privately held developer and manufacturer of multi-wavelength lasers for applications in optical test and measurement, networking and photonic sensing, today announced the availability of the TM3050C multi-wavelength laser source.
We are using Peleton's multi-wavelength laser source to perform benchmark testing of our ROADM equipment in the lab," said Shing Lee, vice- president, research and development at Tropic.