OPERATORS, THE REFRIGERATION CONDENSER UNITS IN THE MULTI-TEMPERATURE REFRIGERATED CONTAINER SYSTEM (MTRCS) ARE SUFFERING A LOT OF DAMAGE.
What does MTRCS stand for?
MTRCS stands for Multi-Temperature Refrigerated Container System (battlefield food storage unit; US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTRCS
We have 1 other meaning of MTRCS in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Technology & Repair Complex
- Mobile Train Radio Communication (India)
- Motor Triathlon Race Car (Toyota)
- Multiple Transplant-Related Complications (bone marrow transplantation)
- Metropolitan Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (Philippines)
- Milton Township Republican Central Committee (Illinois)
- Mark Twain Regional Council of Governments (Hannibal, MO)
- Middle Tennessee Radio Control Society
- master test requirement document (NASA)
- Masters Team Relay Dog of Canada
- McIntosh Trail Regional Development Center (Griffin, GA)
- Microwave Tube R&D Centre (India)
- Medium-Term Regional Development Plan (Philippines)
- Montana Rural Development Partners
- Missile Test & Readiness Equipment
- Mission to Really Early Earth (international consortium)
- Medium-Term Revenue and Expenditure Framework (budget projection; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has successfully completed Phase I of a four-phase contract for the design, testing and production of a Multi-Temperature Refrigerated Container System (MTRCS) for the U.
JUST LIKE THREE SYSTEMS THAT NEED REGULAR WORKOUTS ARE THE MULTI-TEMPERATURE REFRIGERATED CONTAINER SYSTEM (MTRCS), MOBILE INTEGRATED REMAINS COLLECTION SYSTEM (MIRCS), AND THE LAUNDRY ADVANCED SYSTEM (LADS).