Crestron is turning up the volume on multi-room audio distribution.
What does MRA stand for?
MRA stands for Multi-Room Audio (amplifiers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRA
We have 373 other meanings of MRA in our Acronym Attic
- Modernization Readiness Assessment
- Module Reservoir Assembly (automotive fuel system)
- Monthly Rental Assistance (US FEMA)
- Moped Riders Association (bike club)
- Moral Rearmament
- Mould Release Agent
- Mountain Rescue Association
- Moving Right Along
- Mulholland Racing Association
- Multi-Resolution Analysis
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Multiple Relationship Analysis
- Munitions Response Area (US DoD)
- Mutant Registration Act (X-Men)
- Mutual Recognition Agreement
- Mutual Recognition Arrangement
- Mutual Responsibility Agreement
- Mutually Restricted Access
- Manpower, Reserve Affairs & Logistics
- Marine Retailers Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
based designer and manufacturer of multi-room audio systems.
com CasaTunes, which specialises in multi-room audio software and hardware solutions, yesterday announced compatibility between the CasaTunes Music Server and the Channel Vision ARIA A4623 Amplified A/V Controller and ARIA A4603 Matrix A/V Controller.
The Dubai event will attract suppliers of audio networking solutions, stereo and multi-room audio equipment and source controllers, amplifiers and in-ceiling, in-wall, surround and outdoor speakers, audio hardware and software, digital terrestrial and satellite radio tuners, MP3/WMA/AAC players, docks and D/A converters, multi-channel and home theater audio systems among others.
There are speakers wired up in every room and, through multi-room audio, you can listen to different tracks simultaneously from the track list, which is much like an iPod.
The incorporation of a product like the WallStation meets a growing consumer demand for integrated home theater, multi-room audio distribution and whole house communication systems.
It includes a Linn home entertainment and multi-room audio system and motorised curtains.
com/Air) works with existing systems to combine wired and wireless solutions into one cohesive multi-room audio experience throughout the home.