This exciting game showcases both the multi-resolution mesh and lighting features of the Intel Internet 3D Graphics technology in the Macromedia Shockwave Player.
What does MRM stand for?
MRM stands for Multi-Resolution Mesh (Intel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MRM
We have 174 other meanings of MRM in our Acronym Attic
- Mobilization Readiness and Movements
- Model Review and Modification
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Money Recognize Money (band)
- Monthly Re-Work Man-Hours
- Moose River Media (est. 1982; Vermont)
- Mormonism Research Ministry
- Motif Resource Manager
- Movimiento Reformador Mixqueño (Guatemala political party)
- Movimiento Revolucionario del Magisterio (Spanish: Revolutionary Teachers Movement; Mexico)
- Multi-Resolution Modeling
- Multicast Routing Monitor
- Multiple Reaction Monitoring (mass spectrometry)
- Murine Respiratory Mycoplasmosis
- Mandatory Road Maintenance Assessment
- Marc Roelofs Marketing Advies (Dutch: Marc Roelofs Marketing Advice)
- Marion Regional Manufacturers Association
- Market Risk Management and Analysis
- Mars Rover Manager's Associate
- Maryland Regional Montadale Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 3ds max Shockwave exporter includes support for rich character animation from character studio(R), dynamic physics from reactor(TM), and MultiRes -- the same multi-resolution mesh technology from Intel used in Shockwave 3D that gives web artists the ability to preview streaming and level of detail results directly within 3ds max.
During the Computer Game Developer's Conference last week, this area of the market was a hot topic with technology developer Sven Technologies, which pioneered a technology known as Multi-Resolution Geometry or MRG and with Intel announcing a similar technology known as Multi-Resolution Mesh (MRM) which will be further developed and marketed by Digimation.