After mathematical preliminaries, they discuss Fourier analysis, time-frequency analysis, multi-resolution analysis, constructing wavelets, discrete wavelet transform and filter algorithms, special topics in wavelets and algorithms, digital signal processing applications, and wavelets in boundary value problems.
What does MRA stand for?
MRA stands for Multi-Resolution Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRA
We have 373 other meanings of MRA in our Acronym Attic
- Moderated Regression Analysis (economics)
- Modernization Readiness Assessment
- Module Reservoir Assembly (automotive fuel system)
- Monthly Rental Assistance (US FEMA)
- Moped Riders Association (bike club)
- Moral Rearmament
- Mould Release Agent
- Mountain Rescue Association
- Moving Right Along
- Mulholland Racing Association
- Multi-Room Audio (amplifiers)
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Multiple Relationship Analysis
- Munitions Response Area (US DoD)
- Mutant Registration Act (X-Men)
- Mutual Recognition Agreement
- Mutual Recognition Arrangement
- Mutual Responsibility Agreement
- Mutually Restricted Access
- Manpower, Reserve Affairs & Logistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some specific subjects include fault detection of railway tracks by multi-resolution analysis, obstacle recognition from forward-view images in trams, a discrete time Markov chain approach to global risk analysis in railway transportation, and safety measures against track deformation.
Multi-resolution analysis The data contain components of variation at several frequencies, and these components can be difficult to identify by visual inspection.