The Ruler of Sharjah also opened the Maliha Sports and Culture Club, a 1,900 square metre multi-purpose facility that provides diverse sports activities.
What does MPF stand for?
MPF stands for Multi-Purpose Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPF
We have 185 other meanings of MPF in our Acronym Attic
- Morningstar PracticalFinance
- Mort pour la France
- Mortar Firing Position
- Mortgage Partnership Finance Program (Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago; est. 1997)
- Mounted Police Foundation (Canada)
- Mouvement Populaire des Familles (French: Popular Movement of Families; Switzerland)
- Mouvement pour la France (French: Movement for France)
- Movimiento Popular Fueguino (Spanish: Fueguino People's Movement; political party; Argentina)
- Multi Purpose Feeder (printers)
- Multi Purpose Food
- Multi-Purpose Food
- Multilink Packet Fragmentation
- Multinational Protection Force
- Multiprocessor Forum
- Munition Flight Path
- Music Performance Fund (est. 1948; New York, NY)
- Religious Teachers Filippine (religious order)
- Maritime Propositioning Force (Enhanced)
- Maritime Prepositioning Force (Future)
- Maritime Prepositioning Force - Extended
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of this multi-purpose facility will not be restricted only for people with special needs.
Planning permission was granted last week to build the multi-purpose facility on the site of the former Asda supermarket in Lintonville, and work is expected to start in the spring.
5 million Bob Carpenter Center, a multi-purpose facility south of the stadium that opened in 1992, and the $3.
The 360 sq m, multi-purpose facility has been designed to exceed current building standards and utilises sustainable energy sources including photovoltaics, solar, ground source heat, rainwater harvesting and natural ventilation.
The money will also go towards building a multi-purpose facility for sports and entertainment as well as buying mobility equipment.
The headquarters location is a multi-purpose facility housing a drop store with drive thru, a super-sized laundromat complete with amusement games, the dry cleaning plant and two rental stores.
However, because the stadium is a multi-purpose facility where the layout can change dramatically from event to event, a new type of system that could meticulously control the air conditioning of each area individually was sought from the viewpoint of energy conservation.