ATK Manufactured the Lightweight Multi-Purpose Experiment Support Structure Carrier (LMC) in Discovery's Payload Bay MINNEAPOLIS, Aug.
What does MPESS stand for?
MPESS stands for Multi-Purpose Experiment Support Structure (US NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPESS
We have 3 other meanings of MPESS in our Acronym Attic
- Management Planning and Evaluation Staff
- Manpower Programming and Execution System (US DoD)
- MerchantPlus Enterprise Solutions (New York, NY)
- Midwest Philosophy of Education Society (now Society for the Philosophical Study of Education)
- Mine Planning and Equipment Selection (annual conference)
- Mobilization Planning and Execution System
- Movement Planning Execution System
- Multiplexed Passenger Entertainment System (Panasonic)
- Manitoba Physical Education Supervisors Association (Canada)
- Mission Peculiar Equipment Support Structure
- Master of Professional Education and Training
- Maximal Permissible Exposure Time
- Measurement/Performance Evaluation Tool
- Metallized Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Metastatic Pancreatic Endocrine Tumors (cancer)
- Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (research program)
- Manitoba Physical Education Teachers Association (Canada)
- Materials Processing Equipment Technical Advisory Committee (US)
- Manual Pressure Equalization Valve
- Maximum Prediction Error Variance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The External Stowage Platform-2 (ESP-2) was installed on Tuesday and the Lightweight Multi-Purpose Experiment Support Structure Carrier (LMC) on Wednesday.
Raffaello, along with the External Stowage Platform-2 and the Lightweight Multi-Purpose Experiment Support Structure, is scheduled to be installed into its payload canister by the end of the month in preparation for transfer to the launch pad.