Using EMC's Multi-Path Lock Facility (MPLF) software, TPF-based computers share Symmetrix storage via multiple paths in an online transaction processing environment.
What does MPLF stand for?
MPLF stands for Multi-Path Lock Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPLF
- Manipur Peoples' Liberation Front (India)
- Marlborough Public Library Foundation (Marlborough, MA)
- Mead Public Library Foundation, Inc. (Sheboygan, WI)
- Menlo Park Library Foundation (Menlo Park, CA)
- Mental Patients Liberation Front
- Micro-Project Launch Fund
- Milk Production Levy Fund (Denmark)
- Monkey Periodontal Ligament Fibroblasts (cells)
- Mort Pour La France
- Multi Phase, Low Frequency
- Multi-Purpose Lifting Fixture (NASA)
- Multiphase Laminar Flow
- Maine Pine Log Homes (various locations)
- Meals per Labor Hour
- Multiple Pulmonary Leiomyomatous Hamartoma (lung disease)
- Multipurpose Light Helicopter
- Minnesota Prairie Lines
- Minority Political Leadership Institute (Virginia Commonwealth University)
- McAllister Park Little League (San Antonio, TX)
- Mountain Pacific Lacrosse League (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multi-Path Lock Facility (MPLF), which allows customers that use the TPF operating system to share Symmetrix 5000 systems from multiple host processors through multiple channel paths with lock management and full data integrity.