PanelLink transmitters can be found on NVIDIA's digital graphics cards, as well as Matrox's G200 Multi-Monitor Series (MMS); Appian's Gemini(TM) DVI-I, Appian Traveler(TM) and Appian X(TM); 3Dlabs' Wildcat(TM) II 5110; and FGL Graphics' Fire GL2 and Fire GL3.
What does MMS stand for?
MMS stands for Multi-Monitor Series (Matrox)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMS
We have 541 other meanings of MMS in our Acronym Attic
- Moody Middle School (Richmond, Virginia)
- More Magic Solutions, Inc
- Morgan Molten Metal System
- Morphable Memory System (computer architecture)
- Motion Measurement System
- Motor Minesweeper (vessel; UK)
- Motorsport Marshalling Services (Canadian Marshalling Group)
- Mount Madonna School (Watsonville, CA)
- Multi-Mission Modular Spacecraft (US NASA)
- Multi-Mission Ship
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 /PRNewswire/ -- Compaq Computer Corporation (NYSE: CPQ) today announced first to market availability of two new graphics controllers for the Compaq workstation family: -- The ELSA GLoria II -- The Matrox G200 Quad Multi-Monitor Series (MMS) Both boards have been tested and certified through the Graphics Excellence Program, which is designed to allow Compaq to quickly identify and introduce innovative new graphics solutions on Compaq Workstations.