Multi-media kiosks explain their habitat, habits and nutritional needs and showcase bear biologists -- their careers, tools and skills.
What does MMK stand for?
MMK stands for Multi-Media Kiosk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MMK
We have 23 other meanings of MMK in our Acronym Attic
- Masters in Marketing (degree)
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton Ag (Mayr-Melnhof Cardboard Boxes Inc, Austria)
- Medische Milieukunde (Dutch: environmental medicine)
- Mensch-Maschine-Kommunikation (German: Human-Computer Interaction)
- Mighty Morphin Kids (dance group)
- mm kay
- Moeders met Kindjes (Flemish: Mothers with Children; Luxembourg)
- Money Matters for Kids
- Mount McKinley (Alaska, US)
- Multimedia Koordinator (Multimedia Coordinator, German)
- Multimediakommunikation (German: multimedia communication)
- Murmansk, Russia - Murmansk (Airport Code)
- Museum für Moderne Kunst (Museum of Modern Art, Frankfurt/Main, Germany)
- Music Market
- Myanmar Kyat (ISO currency code)
- Medicago MAP (Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate) Kinase 3 (enzyme)
- Management and Marketing Abstracts
- Mega Man Knowledge Base (website)
- Multilingual Mathematics Knowledge Base (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The multi-media kiosk highlights the town's pioneering spirit, including the development of the jet engine, the invention of the hologram and the town's role as the world's centre for radio broadcasting.
Olea Kiosks offers a full range of self-service and multi-media kiosk services, including consulting, industrial design, mechanical and structural engineering, OEM manufacturing, integration services, certification services, and patent services.
CUSTOM designs and manufactures dedicated printers and printing solutions for POS & Retail markets and for public services allocation (ATMs, multi-media kiosks, self-service machines).
In addition, Scene7's rich media solutions enable companies to deliver clear, consistent branding across all channels by re-purposing corporate approved imagery for delivery to the Web, multi-media kiosks, print and online catalogs, extending the use of these corporate media assets and driving multi-channel sales.
The system's electrical output will be monitored by a multi-media kiosk located in the leftfield concourse.
In addition, Scene7's dynamic imaging capabilities enable companies to deliver clear, consistent branding across all channels by re-purposing corporate approved imagery for delivery to the Web, multi-media kiosks, print and online catalogs.
At the United Nations, Imagining Ourselves will be presented as an exhibition of 8 four-color panels containing artwork and written dialogue, along with an interactive multi-media kiosk that previews the project.