March 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Multi-media Tutorial Services, (BULLETIN BOARD: MMTS) a leading developer and marketer of K-12 tutorial programs, announced today that its software developers have completed the first phase of the company's initiative to expand into the live online tutoring business through its Tutorial Channel subsidiary.
What does M/M stand for?
M/M stands for Multi-Media
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of M/M
We have 165 other meanings of M/M in our Acronym Attic
- Midshipman Lieutenant Commander (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Lieutenant (United States Naval Academy)
- Midshipman Lieutenant Junior Grade (United States Naval Academy)
- Medium to Long Term Volunteer
- Mass/Muscle Radioactivity (nuclear medicine)
- Mean Lactulose/Mannitol (pathology)
- Monocyte/Macrophage Lineage (immunology)
- Mr. and Mrs.
- Media/Materials Clearinghouse (health resource)
- Memory/Memory Control Replacement Program
- Master's & Master's Equivalent Salary Lane (teacher compensation; Maryland)
- Monitor/Matrix Unit (Hekimian)
- Moneda Nacional (peso)
- Motonave (Italian: motor ship)
- Main/Satellite/Tributary Network
- Mother Of
- Meteoroid/Orbital Debris
- Maintenance Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Multi-Media Applications Centre (MMAC), which is located in NEC Electronics (UK) Ltd's Milton Keynes based office, specified and supports the uPD61030A.
In addition to memory and miniaturization, six of the key technological components of this revolution are digital systems, fibre optics, new wireless technologies, satellite technologies, new levels of network intelligence and multi-media networking.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- InterVoice (Nasdaq: INTV) announced today that Multi-Media Communications Sendirian Berhad will distribute InterVoice systems in Malaysia.
New Optim Systems Location to Include Fully Integrated Multi-Media Showroom SPRINGFIELD, Va.
As a major European multi-media group with substantial interests in 10 TV stations as well as 13 radio stations in 9 different countries, CLT can bring its 40 years of experience in commercial TV broadcasting in Europe to the partnership.
Secured Digital, which develops and markets multi-media products through its wholly owned operating subsidiary in Malaysia, will develop and implement products for transactional and informational kiosks popular in Asia as well as for state-of-the-art digital signage projects, including interactive and through-glass media displays.
CLEVELAND, May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliance Comm/Tec Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Electric Company (NYSE: REE), announced today that it has entered into a cooperative agreement with nCUBE Corporation, Foster City, CA, to develop and market interactive multi-media systems used to deliver services such as video-on-demand.