The service includes Private Routed Network ports, network layer features, Secure Remote Access, multi-link point-to-point protocol (MLPPP) services, integrated customer premises equipment (CPE) solutions, Network Management Services (NMS) and the Qwest Control(TM) Web-based management tool.
What does ML-PPP stand for?
ML-PPP stands for Multi-Link Point-To-Point Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of ML-PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Layer Frequency Selective Surface
- Multi-Layer Secure Internet Protocol
- Maximum-Likelihood Joint Detection
- Multi-Layer Least Mean Squares
- Maximum Logarithmic - Maximum A Posteriori (algorithm)
- Maximum-Likelihood Multiple-Symbol Differential Detection
- Maximum Likelihood Multi-User Detector
- Management List-Navy
- Maximum Likelihood Open-Loop Carrier Synchronizer
- Maximum Likelihood Probabilistic Data Association
- Low Compressible Silt with Some Clayey Sand
- Maximum Likelihood Selection Criteria
- Multi-Layer Substrate Integrated Waveguide (microwave theory)
- Malignant Lymphoma of Waldeyer's Ring (oncology)
- Metal Leaching and Acid Rock Drainage
- Million Lookups Per Second
- Muscle Lengths per Second
- Metal Lath/Steel Framing Association
- Migration Level 1 (computing)
- Molder First Class (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 channels on a byte-by-byte basis, as opposed to the frame-by-frame scheme of Multi-Link Point-to-Point Protocol (MLPPP) technology.
By using the Multi-Link Point-to-Point Protocol (MLPPP), bundled connections of three to 12 Mbps can be used between customers and their managed IP service providers.
Multi-Link Point-to-Point Protocol Standards-Based Solution Meets
The AS5200 provides the most complete scalability through the Cisco IOS software's implementation of multi-chassis, multi-link Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) and the industry's most comprehensive modem management and modem technology support.
In addition, the CiscoPro CPA753 offers the benefits of IP and IPX routing, concurrent bridging, multi-link Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), SNMP management and multi-level security in a modem-sized package.
Franklin has developed new software for the Typhoon BRI that includes a multi-link point-to-point protocol option.