The most popular neural network algorithm is back propagation algorithm (a type of gradient decent method), we have used multi-layer feed-forward neural network on which back-propagation algorithm performs, as follows Multi-layer feed-forward neural network It can approximate almost any regularity between its input and its output.
What does MLFF stand for?
MLFF stands for Multi-Layer Feed-Forward
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLFF
We have 1 other meaning of MLFF in our Acronym Attic
- Merrill Lynch Financial Centre (various locations)
- Micronesia Longline Fishing Company
- Missouri Libraries Film Cooperative (Independence, MO)
- Mixed Lymphocyte Fibroblast Culture (cell research medium)
- Minnesota Licensed Family Child Care Association
- Manhasset Lakeville Fire Department (New York)
- Maximum Likelihood Frequency Detector
- Mt. Lebanon Foundation for Education (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Multi-Level Finite Element Method (mathematical technique)
- Multi Lane Free Flow (electronic toll collection system)
- Maximum Loss-Free Forwarding Rate
- Multiplicative Lagged Fibonacci Generator
- Manchester and Lancashire Family History Society (UK)
- Megaeforms Legal Form Kit
- Mode-Locked Fiber Laser
- Modern Languages Faculty Library (UK)
- Muffin Lovers for Life
- Merrill Lynch Financial Markets, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Modulated Lateral Force Microscopy
- Multi-Level Fast Multi-Pole Algorithm (integral equation solving algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multi-layer feed-forward neural network model was used to train and predict the different classes of fungal infected leaves from their spectral signature.