At present, Walsin is one of the major suppliers of Surface Mount Multi-Layer Chip Capacitors (MLCCs) and Positive Temperature Coefficient Resistors (PTCRs) in Taiwan.
What does MLCC stand for?
MLCC stands for Multi-Layer Chip Capacitor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLCC
We have 34 other meanings of MLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Main Line Circuit Breaker
- Michigan League of Community Banks
- Micro Lenders Credit Bureau (est. 1997; South Africa)
- Multilayer Circuit Board
- Maintenance Life Cycle Costing
- Michigan Liquor Control Commission
- Modular Life Cycle Cost
- Money Laundering Coordination Center (US Customs Service)
- Moses Lake Chamber of Commerce (Moses Lake, WA)
- Motor Loon Custom Cycles (Second Life; virtual community)
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
- Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (various locations)
- Maple Leaf Chow Chow Club (Canada)
- Merrill Lynch Community Charitable Fund
- Minnesota Land Cover Classification System
- Marine Life Conservation District (Hawai'i)
- Market Linked Certificate of Deposit
- Markup Languages for Complex Documents
- Mars Laser Communication Demonstration (Mars Telecommunications Orbiter; US NASA)
- Ministry of Land and Cooperative Development (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team developed test and extrapolation methodologies, specifically focusing on surface mount multi-layer chip capacitors (MLCCs).
The BRL2518 wire-wound inductor product line-up presently includes the following part numbers: [TABLE OMITTED] For further information about the company's full line-up of passive components, including multi-layer chip capacitors (MLCC) and SMD chip inductors, call TAIYO YUDEN (U.