Its Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan is five years old and doesn't mention pandemic flu.
What does MHMP stand for?
MHMP stands for Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHMP
We have 1 other meaning of MHMP in our Acronym Attic
- Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents (training guide; Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry)
- Miniature Hybrid Microwave Integrated Circuit (engineering)
- Mental Health Management Information System (database; Los Angeles, CA)
- Al Maktoum Harvard Medical Library (Harvard Medical School Dubai Center; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service (Sunnyvale, California)
- Mitsubishi-Hitachi Metals Machinery (Japan)
- Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Marine Health Monitoring Program (est. 2004)
- Mark Harrell Music Productions, Inc. (Arlington, TX)
- Mental Health Medicaid Pharmacy Partnership
- Mental Health and Mental Retardation
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority (of Harris County; Texas)
- Main Reduction Gear
- Muka Head Marine Research Station (Malaysia)
- Division of Mental Health, Mental Retardation, and Substance Abuse
- Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse (various locations)
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Substance Abuse Services
- Mental Health Mental Retardation of Tarrant County (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Masters in Healthcare Management Systems (Duquesne University; Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, Onvia distributed leads in its Homeland Security category ranging from emergency operations planning services in Texas, to the purchase of gas masks in Michigan to the development of a hazard vulnerability and multi-hazard mitigation plan in Nevada.
A preliminary assessment of the risks from seismic events is part of the Eugene/Springfield Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan (www.