The Multi-Function Peripheral Association (MFPA) is pleased to be a part of this event," said Craig Douglass, managing director of the MFPA.
What does MFPA stand for?
MFPA stands for Multi-Function Peripheral Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFPA
We have 44 other meanings of MFPA in our Acronym Attic
- Major Force Program II
- Major Force Program-II
- Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Manitoba Food Processors Association
- Master Fee Protection Agreement
- Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act (UK)
- Michigan Forestry and Park Association, Inc
- Minnesota Free Papers Association
- Missouri Forest Products Association
- Mouth and Foot Painting Artists
- Molecular Frame Photoelectron Angular Distributions
- Marketplace Framework Policy Branch (Canada)
- Melitopol Factory of Plain Bearings, Ltd. (Russia)
- Minimum Flash Point Behavior (liquid explosion hazard)
- Manitoba Five Pin Bowling Federation (Canada)
- Machinery Failure Prevention Conference
- Maritime Force Protection Command (US Navy; also seen as MARFPCOM)
- MaxForce PC (custom computers; Farmington Hills, MI)
- Menasha Forest Products Corporation (Portland, OR)
- Michigan Forest Products Council (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Salutation Consortium has a broad conceptual design that bridges between more narrowly focused efforts such as the Infrared Data Association (IrDA), the Multi-Function Peripheral Association (MFPA), and Desktop Management Task Force (DMTF).
Joins Other Industry Leaders to Help Ensure Growth of the Multi-Function and Single Function Peripherals Market AUSTIN, Texas, March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has become an active member of the Multi-Function Peripheral Association (MFPA) which promotes the expanding multi-function peripheral (MFP) revolution by providing information and development support to peripheral manufacturers, application software developers, related product developers, and consumers.