Wi-LAN's advanced wireless Ethernet bridges, built with the company's patented Multi-code Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (MC-DSSS) technology, supports constant service over distance through increased data rates and enhanced reliability.
What does MC-DSSS stand for?
MC-DSSS stands for Multi-Code Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (Wi-Lan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of MC-DSSS in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Carrier Code-Division Multiplexing
- Multi-Carrier Code Division Multiple Access
- Multi-Configurational Coupled-Electron-Pair Approximation
- Multi-Configurational Configuration Interaction
- Multi-Configurational Complex Molecular Orbital
- Memory Controller-DRAM Control
- Motion Compensation-Discrete Cosine Transform (digital video compression)
- Memory Controller-Data Path
- Multi-Carrier Direct Sequence Code Division Multiple Access
- Multi-Carrier Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
- Multi-Channel Distorted Wave Born Approximation
- Multi-Carrier-Based Frequency Domain Equalization
- Motion-Compensation-Based Fine Granular Scalability
- Multiple-Collector Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry
- Molecular Cluster-Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- MyosinVa C-terminal Long Tail
- Multi-Configuration Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Multiple-Carrier Multiple-Frequency Shift Keying
- Multi-Carrier On-Off Keying
- Multicast-Capable Optical Cross Connect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wi-LAN products also work harder than competitive offerings because they're built with the company's patented Multi-code Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (MC-DSSS) technology, which supports constant service over distance through increased data rates, enhanced reliability, and the most superior cost-effective performance for your investment.
The Hopper Plus 120-24 is built with Wi-LAN's patented Multi-code Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (MC-DSSS) technology, for enhanced spectral efficiency, security, reliability and scalability.
The company pioneered the Multi-Code Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (MCDSSS) technology that delivers superior anti-jamming, anti-fading and multiple access point-to-multipoint capabilities.