This book constitutes a volume in the Multi-City Study of Urban Inequality, "a major social science research project designed to deepen the nation's understanding of the social and economic divisions that now beset America's cities.
What does MCSUI stand for?
MCSUI stands for Multi-City Study of Urban Inequality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Military Communications System Technical Standards Committee
- Multimedia/Collaboration Services Technical Working Group
- Maria Curie Sklodowska University (Lublin, Republic of Poland)
- Mass Casualty Support Unit (various locations)
- Meetings Control and Servicing Unit (UN)
- Micro Central Switching Unit
- Mobile Catering Support Unit (UK Royal Air Force)
- Mobile Crime Scene Unit (various locations)
- Molybdopterin Cofactor Sulfurase Gene (biochemistry)
- Multi Channel Service Unit
- Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Inc. (Franklin, ME)
- Marin County School Volunteers (San Rafae, CA)
- Mars Crew Sortie Vehicle
- Multi Cast Send Virtual Channel Connection (Cisco)
- MacEwan Centre for Sport and Wellness (Grant MacEwan University; Canada)
- Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women (Boston, MA)
- Materials Centre South West (UK)
- McConnell Chase Software Works (est. 1984; Chicago, IL)
- Military Satellite Communications Systems Wing (US Air Force)
- Monroe County Soil and Water Conservation District (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such are the findings of the Multi-City Study of Urban Inequality, a six-year study jointly funded by the Russell Sage and Ford Foundations.