Bahai co-invented the multi-carrier spread spectrum theory, which is being used in many modern communication systems, such as 4G and power line communication.
What does MCSS stand for?
MCSS stands for Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCSS
We have 96 other meanings of MCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Military Clothing Sales Store
- Military Communications Satellite System
- Minimum Computer Security Standards
- Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Mission Community Services Society (Mission, British Columbia, Canada)
- Mitac Computer Security System
- Monte Carlo Super Sport (Chevrolet model)
- Moving Column Stream Switching (gas chromatography)
- Mudgeeraba Creek State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Multi Channel Software Solutions (software)
- Multi-Channel Sales Support
- Multicultural Student Services (University of Puget Sound)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome
- Member of the Computer Society of South Africa
- Morris County Senior Soccer Association (New Jersey)
- Marine Communication Service Support Command and Control
- Minnesota Charter Schools Special Education Project (Innovative Special Education Services of Minnesota)
- MAJCOM C-CS Security Manager
- Marine Corps Studies System Management
- Marine Corps Service Support School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fully updated new edition of successful text, including two new chapters on LTE and WiMAX * Describes in detail new applications of OFDM in mobile communication standards * Examines all multi-carrier spread spectrum schemes, with in-depth analysis, from theory to practice * Introduces the essentials of important wireless standards based on multi-carrier/spread spectrum techniques Key Topics Covered: * Foreword.