This new software will go a long way toward helping to advance multi-carrier modulation methodologies as new standards emerge.
What does MCM stand for?
MCM stands for Multi-Carrier Modulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCM
We have 375 other meanings of MCM in our Acronym Attic
- Missile Control Module
- Mission Configurable Mast
- Mitsubishi Chemical Medience (Japan)
- Mixed Clocks Model
- Mobil Catalytic Material
- Modern Culture and Media (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Monte Carlo Method (sampling scheme)
- Monte Carlo, Monaco - Hel De Monte Carlo (Airport Code)
- Movement Control Module
- Multi-Channel Madness
- Multi-Chip Module
- Multichannel Marketing
- Multicommand Manual
- Multimedia Carrier Modulation (telecommunications)
- Multimedia Conference Manager (Cisco)
- Multinational Congress on Microscopy
- Multiple Circular Mils
- Multiple Constant Multiplication (algorithm)
- Mulvihill Capital Management (now Strathbridge Asset Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TruPower amplifiers use patent-pending linearization technology to minimize distortion and provide superior signal quality for complex multi-carrier modulations like OFDM while minimizing DC power consumption, heat and weight.
The Navini solution, a combination of several advanced technologies including smart antennas and multi-carrier modulation, will be boosted by Alcatel's network integration capabilities and related professional services.
We are very pleased to make a contribution through this research to the science of multi-carrier modulation," said Brad Ketch, president and CEO of New Visual Corporation.
His areas of interest include multi-carrier modulation, applied information theory and coding.