Multi-angle polarized scatter separation (MAPSS), combined with multicolor fluorescence, has enabled improvements in the detection of cellular abnormalities.
What does MAPSS stand for?
MAPSS stands for Multi-Angle Polarized Scatter Separation (diagnostic products)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAPSS
We have 4 other meanings of MAPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Atlantic Police Supervisory Institute (Virginia)
- Mesoscale Air-Pollution Simulation Model
- Models and Algorithms for Planning and Scheduling Problems (conference)
- Maximum A Posteriori Probability Sequence Detection
- Maintenance & Analysis Plan for Special Services
- Man Portable Surveillance System (Israel Aerospace Industries)
- Mapped Atmosphere-Plant-Soil System
- Master of Arts Program in the Social Sciences (University of Chicago)
- Minnesota Association of Professional Soil Scientists (est. 1973)
- Missouri Association of Professional Soil Scientists
- Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up
- Magnetically Actuated Peel Test
- Maintenance Activation Planning Team
- Massachusetts Association for Pupil Transportation
- Microtubule-Associated Protein Tau
- Missed Approach Point (aviation)
- Multi-Agency Project Team (UK)
- Multi-attribute Arthritis Prioritisation Tool (Australia)
- Multi-Attribute Prioritisation Tool
- Madison Area Piano Teachers Association (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CELL-DYN Sapphire's blue diode laser offers fluorescence and patented Multi-Angle Polarized Scatter Separation (M.