Unlike massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPG), which are popular in China, KOC is simple to play with anyone anytime.
What does MPORG stand for?
MPORG stands for MultiPlayer Online Role Playing Game
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Military Post Office Mail Distribution Scheme
- Movimento Politico Ordine Nuovo (Italian: Political Movement New Order)
- Manager Post Office Operations
- Main Point of Penetration
- Main Point of Presence
- Malaysian Pop (music)
- Minimum Point of Presence (telecommunications)
- Multiple Points of Presence
- Malaysian Palm Oil Promotion Council
- Maintenance Plant at Ober Ramstadt
- Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game
- Municipal Police Officers' Retirement System (Montana)
- Mark Patrick On Sports (radio show)
- Medical Phalanx of Space
- Mobile Point of Sale (business software)
- Mobile Post Office Society (est. 1956)
- Modern Pipe Organ Solutions Ltd (Swaffham, UK)
- Metropolitan Parks and Open Space Commission (St. Paul, MN)
- Mathematical Programming and Optimization Theory
- Mobile Phone of Texas (est. 1964)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Company Establishes New Gaming Category with MapleStory - Casual Massively Multiplayer Online Games First of Several Games from Nexon to Receive Marketing Support Across Portfolio of MTV Networks Television and Online Brands LOS ANGELES -- MapleStory, one of the world's most popular massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPG), is making its official debut in North America, it was announced today by Nexon America Inc.
Massively multiplayer games in brief --Features of the massively multiplayer online role playing game offer and business models.
com), the first 3D massively multiplayer online role playing game for kids and families, and Disney's Blast (www.
a leading publisher of online subscription entertainment, announced today that it has revealed the first details about The Lord of the Rings Online(TM): Shadows of Angmar(TM), the first and only massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) based on the literary works of J.
SUN," the first title to incorporate console-style game mechanics into a classic massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), will entice gamers with action-packed intensity and stunning graphics.
Under the agreement, Shanda and Turbine will cooperate extensively in developing and localizing Turbine's massively multiplayer online role playing games for the Chinese market.
As part of the agreement, Turbine will own all of the game assets to the upcoming, highly anticipated massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) The Lord of the Rings(TM): Middle-Earth(TM) Online.