21 ( ANI ): In a major initiative to monitor the progress of digitization and to ensure the mandatory adherence of transmitting digital encrypted signals by Multi System Operators (MSOs), the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is in the process of installing a centralised monitoring system to keep a tab on the encryption of channels by MSOs.
What does MSO stand for?
MSO stands for Multi System Operators
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSO
We have 251 other meanings of MSO in our Acronym Attic
- Molecular Spin Orbital
- Molten Salt Oxidation
- Monadic Second-Order Logic
- Montessori School of Ojai (Ojai, CA)
- Montreal Symphony Orchestra
- Morale Support Officer
- Most Serious Offense (criminal justice)
- Most/Main/More Significant Other (Polyamory)
- Moving Swiftly On
- MSE Systems Overhaul
- Multi-Service Operational
- Multi-Store Order
- Multicultural Student Organization
- Multimedia Service Operator
- Multiple Service Operator
- Multiple Spurious Operations (US NRC)
- Multiple Subscriber Organization
- multiple system operations
- Multiple System Operator
- Multisystem Operator (as in satellite/cable TV networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spirent TestCenter Live can also serve the testing & monitoring requirements of Telcos and Multi System Operators (MSO).
Replying to a question in the Rajya Sabha, Soni said her ministry would wait for a response from manufacturers, Direct to Home (DTH) operators and Multi System Operators (MSOs) who provide the boxes to consumers, before intervening in the matter.