What does MEC stand for?
MEC stands for Multi Regional Ethics Committee (New Zealand Association of Clinical Research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEC
We have 449 other meanings of MEC in our Acronym Attic
- Model Engineering Club (UK)
- Model for Environmental Costs
- Modified Endowment Contract
- Modular Equipment Controller
- Modulated Estimate Correction
- Mohave Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Month End Closing
- Morinaga Engineering Company (Japan)
- Mountain Equipment Co-Op
- Movimento Ecclesiale Carmelitano (Italian)
- Multi-Chassis Etherchannel
- Munitions and Explosives of Concern
- Museum Education Center (US Navy)
- Mutual Execution of Contract (real estate)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Engineering Committee for Embedded Computer Resources
- Marine Expeditionary Camp-Pohang (US Marine Corps base located near Pohang, S. Korea)
- Member of the Cheirological Society of Great Britain
- Main Evaluation Center/Regional Evaluation Center
- Maine College of Art