com Cabletron, SecureFast, Multi Media Access Center and MMAC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cabletron Systems.
What does MMAC stand for?
MMAC stands for Multi Media Access Center (Cabletron)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MMAC
We have 83 other meanings of MMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Museum and Art Center (Miami, FL)
- Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
- Million Multiply Accumulate Operations
- Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts (gaming clan)
- Mixed Martial Arts Championship
- Mixed Martial Arts Club (various locations)
- Mixed Martial Arts Competition
- Mobile Multimedia Access Communication
- Moore Musical Arts Center (Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH)
- Multi Mass Acceleration Curve
- Multi Media Arts Center
- Multimedia Mobile Access Communication
- Multiple Model Adaptive Control
- Mutated in Multiple Advanced Cancers
- Mutated in Multiple Advanced Cancers/Phosphatase and Tensin Homologue
- Mutated in Multiple Advanced Cancers 1
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Advanced Computer Environment
- Multi-Media Access Center Plus Smart Switch (Cabletron)
- Maintenance, Mechanical, Arm, and Crew Systems
- Medicare and Medicaid Automated Certification Survey (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cabletron "VLAN Ready" products immediately supporting SecureFast include th Multi Media Access Center (MMAC), MMAC-Plus and the new SmartSwitcht family.
Cabletron "VNET Ready" products immediately supporting SecureFast include the Multi Media Access Center (MMAC), MMAC-Plus and the new SmartSwitch family.
In response to this growing demand in the marketplace, Cabletron is also developing a series of multiport Token Ring switches for the company's Multi Media Access Center (MMAC) and MMAC-Plus chassis to address high-end, data center switching applications.
The modular switch is expected to be introduced during the next six months as a standalone chassis and will also be available as a module for Cabletron's cornerstone Multi Media Access Center (MMAC) switching platform.
Cabletron, SPECTRUM and Multi Media Access Center are registered trademarks of Cabletron Systems.
For the company's Multi Media Access Center (MMAC) chassis, Cabletron is internally developing a multiport switch, which will provide modular uplinks to high speed networking technologies including FDDI and ATM.
Cabletron's ATM products include switch and access modules for the company's Multi Media Access Center (MMAC) family of intelligent switching hubs, providing ATM connectivity for LAN workgroup, backbone and WAN applications.