cn/pub/Ecoli_TY-2482), these strains have an identical Multi Locus Sequence Typing (ST678) based on analysis of seven important "housekeeping" genes*.
What does MLST stand for?
MLST stands for Multi Locus Sequence Typing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLST
We have 4 other meanings of MLST in our Acronym Attic
- Malpractice Liability for State Services Act
- Marine Life Society of South Australia Inc.
- Maximum Length Sequence Spectral Analysis
- Maximum-Length Sequence System Analyzer (loudspeaker measurement system)
- Maximal Lactate Steady-State Velocity
- Main Line Steam Trust (railway preservation; UK)
- Master of Liberal Studies (various universities)
- Medical Logistics Support Team
- Medico-Legal Services Toronto (Canada)
- Mini Losi Super Truck (1/18th scale radio control vehicle)
- Multi-Link System Test/Training Tool
- Military Standard
- Movimento de Libertação de São Tomé e Principe (Movement for the Liberation of Sao Tome and Principe)
- Mohan Lal Sukhadia University (Rajasthan, India)
- Museums and Libraries Sponsorship Unit (UK)
- Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare
- Mortgage Loan Servicing Website (US HUD)
- Magyar Labdarugó Szövetség (Hungarian Football Federation)
- Machine Language Translation
- Magnetic Local Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
PorA variable regions, FetA, and multilocus sequence typing analyses were performed according to standard procedures from the Neisseria Multi Locus Sequence Typing Web site (http://pubmlst.
Multi locus sequence typing of Chlamydiales: clonal groupings within the obligate intracellular bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis.