Interpretation & conclusion--Slime and multi drug resistance were the important virulence factors of S.
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Multi Drug Resistance (of a disease; medical)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDR
We have 178 other meanings of MDR in our Acronym Attic
- Monthly Demand Rate
- Monthly Document Report
- Morrendo de Rir (Portuguese)
- Mort de Rire (French: Died of Laughing)
- Mortgage Default Rate
- Motor Driven Roller (conveyors)
- Mount Device Request
- Mouvement Démocratique Républicain (Democratic Republican Movement, Rwanda)
- Movement for the Defense of the Republic (Cameroon)
- Movimiento para la de Defensa de la República
- Multifactor Dimensionality Reduction
- Multiple Dwelling Registration
- Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
- Multi-Drug Resistance 1
- Magneto-Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Malta Drag Racing Association
- Management Development Research Agency (India)
- Marina Del Rey Anglers
- Marine Design Resource Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vertex currently has three additional compounds undergoing preclinical studies, including VX-710 for cancer multi drug resistance, VX-478 in development through a collaboration with Burroughs Wellcome Co.
Development of resistance was confirmed by the increased expression of the multi drug resistance gene MDR-1 and by the increased efflux activity of PgP.