MFI Noel Lister and Donald Searle founded a furniture business in 1964 and called it Mullard Furniture Industries, Mullard being Searle's wife's maiden name.
What does MFI stand for?
MFI stands for Mullard Furniture Industries (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFI
We have 147 other meanings of MFI in our Acronym Attic
- Ministers Fellowship International
- Ministry of Finance and Industry (United Arab Emirates)
- Modèles Formels de l'Interaction
- Moderately Food Insecure
- Monetary Financial Institution (United Kingdom Economic Accounts)
- Money Flow Index
- Money Fund Intelligence
- Monitor Fault Isolation
- Montanans for Impeachment
- Mordenite Framework Inverted (zeolites)
- Multi-Frame Integration
- Multi-Frequency Inverter
- Multi-Function Interpreter
- Multi-port Fuel Injection (automobile)
- Multilateral Funding International
- Multisensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (International Conference)
- Municipal Forester Institute (urban forestry)
- Marlborough Forest Industry Association (New Zealand)
- Member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia (est. 1968)
- Michigan Family Independence Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
MFI was founded in 1964 as Mullard Furniture Industries and is the largest fitted furniture business in the UK.
Soon after founding the firm in 1964, Noel Lister and Donald Searle of Mullard Furniture Industries, started to specialise in flat-pack, selling by mail order.