The tools are fully compliant with the new official draft standard of MPEG-4, as finalized on October 16, 1998 by the ISO Moving Pictures Expert Group (MPEG).
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Moving Pictures Expert Group (filename extension synonymous with MPG and MPEG)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Processing Equipment
- Mission to Planet Earth
- Mitsubishi Pharma Europe (Japan)
- Modern Process Equipment
- Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution (journal)
- More Powerful Explosive
- Morello Park Elementary (Martinez, CA)
- Mors Principium Est (band)
- Most Probable Explanation
- Mostardi Platt Environmental (est. 1976)
- Multi Protocol Encapsulation
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Programming Executive (HP Operating System)
- Multi-sensor Precipitation Estimator (US National Weather Service)
- Multiphase Extraction
- Multiprofessional Education
- Multiservice Provider Edge (Nortel)
- Mustang Performance Equipment (Racing; Whitman, MA)
- My Point Exactly
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation - Forward Error Correction
Samples in periodicals archive:
b) The Moving Pictures Expert Group (MPEG) standard version 1 allows digital video data to be compressed to a datastream of up to around 1.
TAEC) Monday announced its third generation video and audio decoder LSI that is fully compliant with the moving pictures expert group (MPEG) standard for MPEG2.