What does MAELA stand for?
MAELA stands for Movimiento Agroecológico de América Latina y el Caribe (Spanish: Agroecological Movement of Latin America and the Caribbean)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Malaysian American Electronics Industry (American Malaysian Chamber of Commerce)
- Manchester Arts Education Initiative (est. 1993; UK)
- Morningstar Air Express Inc. (cargo transport; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Massive Adaptable Environment for Kasetsart Application (programming)
- Master of Arts in Education Leadership
- Maximum Achievable Emission Limits (EPA)
- Mid-America Association of Equipment Lessors (Chicago, IL)
- Minimal Adverse Effect Level (toxicology)
- Mobile Aeronautics Education Laboratory (US NASA)
- Monarch Aircraft Engineering Limited (est. 1967; UK)
- Mid-Atlantic Environmental Law Center (Wilmington, DE)
- Minnesota Agricultural Education Leadership Council (St. Paul, MN)
- Master in European Law and Policy
- Manchester Airport Eastern Link Road (UK)
- Master of Arts in English Language Teaching (degree)
- Mutual Atomic Energy Liability Underwriters
- Master of Arts in Educational Management (various universities)
- Matched Asymptotic Expansion Method
- Mirant Americas Energy Marketing Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Master en Affaires Euro-Méditerranéennes/Master in Euro Mediterranean Affairs (Network of Mediterranean Universities and other Academic Institutes)